Questions for NY Private Investigators

  • Brian Clukies
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Is there a way to get driver's license photos in NY? I've never been able to, but I have recently spoken with an attorney who says he's obtained them in the past.

      Also, can anybody get court admissible documentation that someone in on Public Assistance? If so, what information is contained in the documentation?

      Thanks for your assistance,

      Brian Clukies
      NYS Licensed Private Investigator
      License #: 11000046990
      106 Woodcleft Avenue, Suite B
      Freeport, NY 11520
      Ph: 516-223-2526 Fax: 516-908-7771
      Email: bncpi@...
      NYC Licensed Process Server, License #:1212222
      NYS Notary Public, License #: 01-CL6104851