WARMEST GREETINGS

  • mahesh barik
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hallo Friends & My Respected Team Members of Infoguys List
      staying in every corner of World.

      Lets Welcome this "Bond Year 2007" with some solide Resolutions to Own Self & also some concrete Commitments for the Society. There is no doubt we all individuals are a great warriors of the society. Let's take intitiative to build a world will happest peoples by destroying our inner weaknesses like Anger, Hunder, Greed, Animality etc. as well as also the things like Crime, Curruptions, Terrorism & Poverty make this wonderfull world dirty. But the priority is our inner change. My mentor Dr. Daisaku Ikeda President SOKA GAKKAI INTERNATIONAL says that "A great revolution in just a single person will help achieve a change in the destiny of a nation, and further will enable a change in the destiny of all mankind."

      I, MAHESH BARIK wishing you all a Very Happy & Prosperous New Year 2007, May this year brigns will lots of SUCESS, JOY, HAPPINESS, PEACE & PROSPERITY in your life as well as in Whole World.

      Thanks & Regards

      MAHESH BARIK (Keep Smiling )
      NEW DELHI
      INDIA