Tool Shed

  • Betteye
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2006
      I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but I'm not the dullest. I want
      to clear my mind and heart of ill feelings for this new year. I'm not going
      to produce the generating email. I posted to the list that this person
      should go to the postal service and get their own postage forwarding
      information themselves. I was tarred and feathered.

      I'm back because I want to set the record free. I do genealogy and have
      traced records back using bible records that directed me to other documents
      and know that a record exists for many things it is all about how to get
      that record legally. I am not a Private Investigator and have never claimed
      to be a PI. This is the www. I read your many informative posts and
      consider that I am sharpening my genealogical skills. I ask the person who I
      offended to please forgive me ?I had no right to offended you. Please allow
      us to start our new year with peace and happiness. Excuse my grammatical
      errors, because I have friends that help me with those issues. I'm writing
      openly from the depths of my heart. Please excuse and release me, by
      forgiving me for the hurt I laid upon you. I should learn to bridle my
      fingers.

      God is great! Laws have changed and thanks to my post I was checked.I gained
      some great information. I'm hear to learn, and yes I'm learning lessons free
      of charge. When I require the services of a PI, I will hire one based upon
      the posts that I have examined from this list. Unfortunately, I am
      potentially the client that would hire you. Many of you have great
      signatures and web pages. When I first started on the www many things were
      free. I have to pay many dollars for items that were free in genealogy.
      Ancestry.com came in and nucleus of the system. Their rates are
      astronomical if you wish to take the high road. In the future I will try not
      to post and just read. I will once in a while ask questions, I will respect
      when I do not get a answer for my question. Back to the subject**
      Someone posted that I could not get postage forwarding addresses. I have
      located a method that I can get change of address legally by purchasing the
      service from a legal company.I obtained this information form the postal
      service and their web site. I contend to you that I have not in any way
      signed any document stating that I was a PI or sanctioned legal processor.
      Thanks to the person on this list, for making me think harder. No thanks if
      I found my way by hurting your feelings. Sorry means what it was meat to
      mean to me. Please post to me privately what I can do to make myself whole
      with you?

      I'm sorry!
      Everyone please do me a favor and have a Happy and productive New Year, and
      that means making lots of money, getting your name out there in a respectful
      way. I wish happiness for your families as well.

      bb
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2006
        In a message dated 12/31/2006 12:46:45 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        the_boldens@... writes:

        I obtained this information form the postal
        service and their web site.

        Betteye -

        What is the URL for the site you go to?

        Thanks and Happy New Year to you too !!!

        818-242-9824 FAX

        a military veteran !