[infoguys-list] Re: California Surveillance/

  • Peter Lalashuis
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 7, 1999
      Have a client who may need a surveillance in California "Domestic"

      Anyone interested

      Peter
      API Investigations
      anchor@...

      Email me and I give you his address.
    • WESBREED@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 7, 1999
        What part of California?

        Wes Breedlove
        JHM Investigations, Inc.
      • MICHELE MCGARRAUGH
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 7, 1999
          I have a situation in California where I suspect that a relative has been collecting benefits meant
          for someone who is deceased. So far, hitting a brick wall for the full DOB on the suspected
          fraudulent relative. Several searches based on this relatives SS# keep coming up with only
          month/year for DOB. Any suggestions?

          bwido@...

        • Snaf001@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 7, 1999
            1 st who is your client ? relative or feds ?
            second ya were are the checks being mailed ? and what does a credit run
            tell ya
          • Peter Lalashuis
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 7, 1999

              > Wes
              > don't really know the guy location -- he found me on the internet want
              > to be contacted by email. you want to drop him a message at his email at:

              > bat557@...

              > peter
              >
              > -
            • Val Pfannenstiel
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 7, 1999
                Found this little nugget several days ago for dob. Try
                http://anybirthday.com/search.htm
                good luck
                RSVP, INC.
                Val Pfannenstiel
                http://homepages.msn.com/corporateway/rsvpinc/
                http://www.JobSwarm.com/59545991-2593
                http://LD.net/?9132992715
                Knowing that you are Internet savvy and continually looking for the next
                big Internet winner I wanted you to be among the first to look at these
                companies.
                > I have a situation in California where I suspect that a relative has been
                collecting benefits meant
                > for someone who is deceased. So far, hitting a brick wall for the full DOB
                on the suspected
                > fraudulent relative. Several searches based on this relatives SS# keep
                coming up with only
                > month/year for DOB. Any suggestions?
                >
                > bwido@...
                >
                > WESBREED@... wrote:
                > >
                > > What part of California?
                > >
                > > Wes Breedlove
                > > JHM Investigations, Inc.

                > > Accurate impartial advice on everything from laptops to tablesaws.
                > > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1701
                > >
                > > -- Talk to your group with your own voice!
                > > -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=infoguys-list&m=1

                > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1702
                >

                > -- Create a poll/survey for your group!
                > -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=infoguys-list&m=1

              • Gari Young
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 7, 1999
                  PETER;

                  I HAVE A GUY I USE WHO IS A 14 YEAR VET OF LAPD. WHERE IS THE SURVEILLANCE?
                  (TOWN). MY SCHED. IS VERY BUSY BUT WILL CONTACT HIM. ALSO, GIVE ME YOUR
                  PHONE # AND I WILL HAVE HIM CONTACT YOU.
                  > Have a client who may need a surveillance in California "Domestic"
                  >
                  > Anyone interested
                  >
                  > Peter
                  > API Investigations
                  > anchor@...
                  >
                  > Email me and I give you his address.

                  > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1702
                  >

                  > eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list/

                • MICHELE MCGARRAUGH
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 8, 1999
                    The client is an insurance company, based in illinois. The benefits commenced in 1977, being paid to
                    a California address. No one now involved with the client company has a clue as to where the claim
                    file is. The checks are being issued automatically, based on a "skeleton profile" on the client
                    company database.

                    Searches I have done, based on the SS# of record, come up to a fellow who has the same last name as
                    the intended recipient, but a different first name. That fellow, in a telephone conversation,
                    indicated that he "used to go by that first name." My hands were tied in trying to pull more info
                    out of him, because the client wants absolutely no chance of alerting him to the fact that this is
                    being investigated. My suspicion is that the fellow with whom I spoke is the brother of the intended
                    recipient and that the recipient is deceased. National Death locator records show a death in 1978 of
                    a man with the Claimant's first and last name, but a different DOB than was given for the injured party.

                    There is absolutely no record I can find for the given Claimant name that has an associated DOB that
                    comes anywhere near the 1950 DOB of record.

                    bwido@...

                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 8, 1999
                      THE SS will forward any information on the deceased. matched your ss # with
                      the insurance file the rest you can back track the bank were the checks are
                      being cashed and ask for video record you will prob have to subpoena them
                    • Duane W. Purdue
                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 8, 1999
                        California surveillance.

                        Contact me at purdue@.... We'll see if my office near Sacramento,
                        Ca. is close enough to help in your domestic issue. If not, I may know
                        someone in my home state who can help. Or call, 530-885-9800.

                        Duane Purdue
                        Purdue Investigations
                        State lic. AA9504
                      • MICHELE MCGARRAUGH
                        Message 11 of 11 , Dec 8, 1999
                          Thanks for the tip re checks. Will request that client retrieve checks ASAP. I'm away for the next
                          five days and won't have online access. So thanks in advance to anyone who sends additional suggestions/info.

                          bwido@...