[infoguys-list] Re: Credit Report

  • Jeffrey Cox
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 6, 1999
      My apologies...this was meant (and I thought it was until I saw it right
      back in my in box...) to be sent privately.

      We all have entirely too many public-but-should-have-been-private messages
      to sort through as it is...

      Best Regards,

      Jeffrey Cox
      ProInvestigators.com
      http://www.proinvestigators.com
      8350 Archibald Avenue, Suite 234
      Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
      Office: 909.466.4443 Fax: 888.811.0042
      License: PI18357
      Member: CALI, RPOAC, RC Chamber of Commerce
    • Rick Weatherby
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 23, 2009
        Group,

        We have a client that has a judgment against an individual. It is my
        understanding that the person holding a judgment has a right to access
        the credit report of that individual in an effort to collect on the
        judgment. Does anyone know how the judgment holder would go about
        obtaining the credit report?

        Rick Weatherby

        *A & A Investigations, Inc.*
        Post Office Box 352
        Saraland, Alabama 36571
        Office (251) 679-4440 or (877) 999-9318
        Facsimile (251) 679-4434 or (877) 999-9319
        Email rbw@...
        Website www.aainvestigate.com
        */Professional Investigative Solutions/* *//*

      • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 14, 2011
          Dear List Members:

          I am in need of a credit report relative to a civil case for damages.
          Please contact me privately at dean@... with cost and TAT.

          Thanks!

          Dean Boerger

          Chief Investigator