Associate Adjunct Instructors for Nationwide Training

  • HDB Investigations
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2006
      Below is a list of training courses. I am looking for associate adjunct instructors. I am currently working on private and governmental proposals for training. If you are interested in this type of part-time position, email me back with the type of course you feel that you are qualified in teaching and why? You must be able to write your course outline, objectives, and summary if you are developing or using your own format. Please no phone calls until I can answer your email. I have been overrun with calls.

      Basic Handgun Training
      Basic Rifle-Carbine
      Basic Shotgun Training
      Basic ASP Baton Training
      Basic PR-24 Baton Training
      Basic OC Aerosol Operators Training
      Basic Executive Protection Training
      Basic Defensive Tactics Training
      Basic Self Defense Systema Training
      Basic Explosive Devices and Bomb Recognition Training
      Basic Rapid & Immediate Deployment Training

      Basic Surveillance Photography
      Basic Crime Scene Investigation Techniques
      Basic Interviewing Techniques
      Basic Drug Influence Recognition (DRE)
      Basic Retail Loss Prevention –Asset Protection
      Basic Computer - Using Windows
      Basic Computer Word Processing Skills
      Basic Computer Spread Sheet Skills
      Basic Computer database Skills

      Intermediate Self Defense Systema Training
      Intermediate Clandestine Surveillance and Intelligence Gathering

      Advanced Handgun Instinct Training
      Advanced Rifle-Carbine Training
      Advanced Asset Protection – Convoy Training
      Advanced Executive Protection Training
      Advanced Close Protection Operational Tactics
      Advanced Self Defense Systema Training

      Advanced Surveillance Photography Training
      Advanced Interview and Interrogation Training

      Use of Force – Avoiding Liability & Litigation

      Investigator Field Training Course Report Writing
      Locating Persons
      Interviewing Techniques
      Witness Statement Documentation
      Covert Surveillance Techniques
      Photography Techniques
      Information Gathering Techniques
      Computer Familiarization Training
      Computer Search Sites
      Street Survival Techniques

      Michael S. Dikovitsky
      President/Chief Investigator
      HD BOAR Inc., Investigative & Protective Services A-13618
      CEU Provider I-703
      United States Association of Professional Investigators
      Office 469 222-8740
      Fax 469 533-1598

      WWW.HDBOARTEXAS.US

      PO Box 2505, Red Oak, Texas 75154
      The information contained in this communication is confidential