Season Greetings

  • IRM SOLUTIONS
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2006
      The Management & Staff
      Of
      IRM Solutions Inc.
      Wishing ALL
      Members and they Families
      Season Greetings and The best for 2007.

      As we work collectively to improve our service

      E N. John
      Director
      IRM SOLUTIONS INC.
      Head Office
      P. O. Box 741
      Bridgetown, BB11000
      Barbados West Indies
      Tel: 1-246-256-5778 (Caribbean)
      Tel / Fax: 1-246-436-2810
      www.irmsolutions.biz
      Serving the Caribbean, North, South & Central America, Europe, Canada & Japan
      "Reliable Credible Global Service"

    • IRM SOLUTIONS
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 24, 2007
        The Management and Staff of
        IRM SOLUTIONS INC

        We wish to extend our appreciation & Season’s Blessing.

        As we move into 2008

        May the New Year Bring Happiness, Peace, Prosperity,

        Safety and Security for You, Your Family, Staff and

        their Families

        E N. John
        CEO/Managing Director
        IRM SOLUTIONS INC.
        Tel: 1-246-436-2810 (Head Office)
        Tel: 1-246-825-0167 (Direct)
        Tel: 1-868-783-6497 (Trinidad)
        www.irmsolutions.biz
        Serving the Caribbean, North, South & Central America, UK & Canada
        "Reliable Credible Global Service"

      • Tracker
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
          As 2011 slowly dwindle and we brace ourselves for the 2012, the Management and Staff of IRM Solutions Inc take this opportunity in wishing you our valued clients all the best for the Holiday Season.