[infoguys-list] Re: Credit Report

  • Jeffrey Cox
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 6, 1999
      Lee:

      I have two skips (and have court judgements in hand) that I'm working at
      the moment, and would like a credit report on each. Can you provide that
      report upon our request (accompanied by a copy of each judgement)? If so,
      what are the costs?

      Best Regards,

      Jeffrey Cox
      ProInvestigators.com
      http://www.proinvestigators.com
      8350 Archibald Avenue, Suite 234
      Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
      Office: 909.466.4443 Fax: 888.811.0042
      License: PI18357
      Member: CALI, RPOAC, RC Chamber of Commerce
    • Jeffrey Cox
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 6, 1999
        My apologies...this was meant (and I thought it was until I saw it right
        back in my in box...) to be sent privately.

        We all have entirely too many public-but-should-have-been-private messages
        to sort through as it is...

        Best Regards,

        Jeffrey Cox
        ProInvestigators.com
        http://www.proinvestigators.com
        8350 Archibald Avenue, Suite 234
        Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
        Office: 909.466.4443 Fax: 888.811.0042
        License: PI18357
        Member: CALI, RPOAC, RC Chamber of Commerce
      • Rick Weatherby
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 23, 2009
          Group,

          We have a client that has a judgment against an individual. It is my
          understanding that the person holding a judgment has a right to access
          the credit report of that individual in an effort to collect on the
          judgment. Does anyone know how the judgment holder would go about
          obtaining the credit report?

          Rick Weatherby

          *A & A Investigations, Inc.*
          Post Office Box 352
          Saraland, Alabama 36571
          Office (251) 679-4440 or (877) 999-9318
          Facsimile (251) 679-4434 or (877) 999-9319
          Email rbw@...
          Website www.aainvestigate.com
          */Professional Investigative Solutions/* *//*

        • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 14, 2011
            Dear List Members:

            I am in need of a credit report relative to a civil case for damages.
            Please contact me privately at dean@... with cost and TAT.

            Thanks!

            Dean Boerger

            Chief Investigator