Upcoming Surveillance Assignment: Saturday, December 30, 2006

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2006
      This Saturday, December 30, at 10:00pm EST/7:00pm PST, The biggest MMA
      event of all time finally takes place when TITO "Huntington Beach Bad
      Boy" ORTIZ faces CHUCK "The Iceman" LIDDELL for the Light Heavyweight
      Championship of the World in Ultimate Fighting Championship 66. The
      live gate is expected to exceed four million dollars ($4,000,000) and
      over one million (1,000,000) residential PPV buys are anticipated.
      Please see: http://66.ufc.com/ <http://66.ufc.com/> for all the
      details. Needless to say commercial signal theft and unlawful
      exhibition of this blockbuster telecast is expected to be substantial
      and our clients and firm request the participation of you and your
      agency to conduct covert piracy surveillance. Don't let 2006 pass you
      by without working this event. Piracy of UFC 66 should be exceptional,
      and agencies which participate stand to be highly successful.
      Jackie Cortez

      LAW OFFICES OF THOMES P. RILEY, P.C. First Library Square
      1114 Fremont Avenue South Pasadena, CA 91030 Phone: (800) 590-5511;
      (626) 799-9797 Fax: (866) 242-8905; (626) 799-9795
      TPRLA@... <mailto:t@...>

    • Vicki Siedow
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2006
        If we have to be spammed by this company, can we at least get some truth in
        advertising? This is NOT surveillance. Please use a truthful subject line
        so that those of us who have absolutely no interest in your game can delete
        your dozens of posts more quickly.

        Vicki Siedow
        Siedow & Associates Investigations
        & Legal Support Services
        2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
        La Crescenta, CA 91214
        Los Angeles County
        CA PI License # 22852
        800.448.6431 toll free
        818.242.0130 local
        818.688.3295 fax
        <mailto:Siedow@...> Siedow@...
        Member NCISS, IWWA

        Need economical legal help?
        Concerned about Identity Theft?

        _____

        Please see: http://66.ufc <http://66.ufc.com/> com/ <http://66.ufc
        <http://66.ufc.com/> com/> for all the
        details. Needless to say commercial signal theft and unlawful
        exhibition of this blockbuster telecast is expected to be substantial
        and our clients and firm request the participation of you and your
        agency to conduct covert piracy surveillance. Don't let 2006 pass you
        by without working this event. Piracy of UFC 66 should be exceptional,
        and agencies which participate stand to be highly successful.
        Jackie Cortez

        LAW OFFICES OF THOMES P. RILEY, P.C. First Library Square
        1114 Fremont Avenue South Pasadena, CA 91030 Phone: (800) 590-5511;
        (626) 799-9797 Fax: (866) 242-8905; (626) 799-9795
        TPRLA@... <mailto:TPRLA%40att.net> <mailto:t@...
        <mailto:t%40att.net> >