Happy Holidays

  • Frank M. Grande
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 20, 2006
      Thank you for all the wonderful advice and support this year. I hope
      you all a very happy holiday and a great new year. I hope it is
      better in 2007 for all of us. Thank you again from all of us at
      CheckMate Investigations LLC.

      Very Truly Yours,

      Frank M. Grande
      President

      CheckMate Investigations LLC
      P.O. Box 825
      Bethel, CT 06801
      Office 203.743.6455
      Fax 203.778.2415
      Toll 877.743.6455

      We are your last MOVE!
    • Frank and Julie Grande
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 23, 2012
        Happy Holidays and thank you for a memorable  2012.  We look forward to assisting you in 2013 for all your investigative needs.

        Warmest Regards

        Frank M. Grande
        CheckMate Investigations LLC
        P.O. Box 825 Bethel, CT 06801
        Office: 203.743.6455
        Fax: 203.778.2415
        Toll: 877.743.6455
        Email info@...
        Web: www.checkmate-investigations.net
        CT Lic. #A-2192
        NY Lic. #11000164596
        NCISS, NAIS, NAPI, CALPI
        When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE! WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

        All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s). The material within this email may contain confidential and or legal information. If you are not the intended party, please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and attachments within.

      • Gladys
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 24, 2012
          Blessings to all, may your holidays be sweet, fun and relaxing. May the incoming year be full of promises of new beginnings and building more on that which already is established. May you prosper in all your ways, in health, finances, family and freedom.

          Thanks be to God we still live in a free country where we can express our values and opinions without be imprisoned or tortured. I especially wish for women all over the world to be set free from torture, imprisonment and inequality.

          I want to thank my mentors in this industry especially for continuing to believe in me, for keeping me on the straight and narrow, encouraging me and holding me to a high standard.

          Looking forward to building new relationships and networking with everyone I already know.

          My areas of specialization include but not limited to surveillance, adoption research and reunification, witness statements, background investigations for business, personal, public service, locates, undercover for business, and my #1 area of expertise is interviewing and domestic: divorce, child custody, infidelity. Please keep me in mind if you need assistance in this or any area such as court record research, activity checks, etc.

          Gladys Brierley
          Accurate Investigations, LLC
          PO Box 872
          Newton, MS 39345