Re: [infoguys-list] Reply to Request for Change of Address

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2006
      Carol -

      Actually I'm surprised to hear that the post office appears to be hiding any
      knowledge of the existence of this form from you. I have been using it for
      over 30 years and never once had a problem regardless of which post office
      I've sent it to. I will sometimes just FAX it and ask them to fill in the
      bottom portion and FAX it back. Usually they comply.

      In recent years the Internet has become replete with sample forms. They're
      everywhere. Anyone can get a copy on the net if they so desire. I'm certain
      that just as many of us have them in our computers. No postage needed.

      818-242-9824 FAX

      a military veteran !