[infoguys-list] Social Security Death List

  • Donald E Pullen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 1999
      Younger people and those who have not received Social Security benefits are likely not on the Social Security Death list.   They could be dead or alive.
      Don Pullen, PI Lic.A9100083 Member:FALI, NAIS
      For Locate/Skip Trace & PI Training Manual go to: http://delphi-bureau.com
      Want to build an Online Business? Work from home?
      Don't know how? We'll take you every step of the way.
      Your success is our goal! Email me with "entrepreneur" in subject line.