[infoguys-list] Re: Incarcaration Records

  • Don Pullen
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 5, 1999
      Laura, et al,
      Younger people and those who haven't received Social Security benefits are likely not on the Social Security Death List, and *may* still be living.
      Don Pullen, PI Lic.A9100083 Member:FALI, NAIS
      For Locate/Skip Trace & PI Training Manual go to: http://delphi-bureau.com
      Want to build an Online Business? Work from home?
      Don't know how? We'll take you every step of the way.
      Your success is our goal! Email me with "entrepreneur" in subject line.
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 8, 1999
        Laura,

        Do you subscribe to DBT(Autotrak)? They have an online database of
        offenders in Florida, and also booking and arrest records in five other
        states. If I were to have this request, I would first run a search
        through DBT to find out where the guy last lived (state) and do a
        criminal records search statewide there. Ohio has an online service
        which tracks all booking and arrest records from the jails. Your guy
        would have had to be in a jail, before being transferred to a prison (if
        that was the case). Most states have a prison locator phone number
        also, that if you have an identifier, you can verify exactly what prison
        the inmate is in and his inmate number.

        Cindy Thacker
        Attorney Assistance, Inc.
        Dayton, OH

      • Laura Wallace
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 8, 1999
          Well, It was done...All of it. Autotrack...He is somewhere out of FL. I have put in for a fed request and am waiting for reply, so thanks anyway.
          Laura Wallace

          labellest@... wrote:

> [...]

          > > cyndi kollath
          > > legal support services
          > > po box 948
          > > kenosha, wi  53141
          > > 262 551 0759
          > > 262 551 0769 (fax)

          > > Buy 1 Get 2 FREE at FamilyWonder.com!  Choose from over 50,000
          > videos
          > > and CDs! FamilyWonder.com is dedicated to helping parents and
          > friends
          > > make the best possible purchase decisions for children.
          > > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1807
          > >
          > > eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list/

          > Buy 1 Get 2 FREE at FamilyWonder.com!  Choose from over 50,000
          > videos
          > and CDs! FamilyWonder.com is dedicated to helping parents and
          > friends
          > make the best possible purchase decisions for children.

          Was the salesman clueless?  Productopia has the answers.
          http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1702

          -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=infoguys-list&m=1