Need Investigator Near Saint Cloud, MN

  • HDB Investigations
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2006
      Need Investigator Near Saint Cloud, MN Pays $100 per hour

      Special Circumstances, send reply and number and I will you in the AM when I get out of court.

      Michael S. Dikovitsky
      President/Chief Investigator
      HD BOAR Inc., Investigative & Protective Services A-13618
      CEU Provider I-703
      United States Association of Professional Investigators
      Office 469 222-8740
      Fax 469 533-1598

      WWW.HDBOARTEXAS.US

      PO Box 2505, Red Oak, Texas 75154
      The information contained in this communication is confidential