Answer to a question

  • HDB Investigations
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2006
      During a recent training a guy asked me if the HD BOAR stood for something?

      Answer: ENTER

      Michael S. Dikovitsky
      President/Chief Investigator
      HD BOAR Inc., Investigative & Protective Services A-13618
      CEU Provider I-703
      United States Association of Professional Investigators
      Office 469 222-8740
      Fax 469 533-1598

      WWW.HDBOARTEXAS.US

      PO Box 2505, Red Oak, Texas 75154
      The information contained in this communication is confidential