RE: [infoguys-list] Micro-cassette enhancement

  • C.I.S. Lists
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006
      GAT3 Productions in North Carolina has done all my work for the last several
      years and I've never had one complaint.
      Good enhancement results.
      Look them up and if you can't find a number, get back with me and I'll dig
      it out of an old case, haven't needed them in two years or so, but they are
      top notch.
      Brian K. Ingram, Owner
      Consulting Investigation Services
      Email Tracing/Internet &eBusiness Investigations
      Forensic Data Recovery,
      Catastrophic Event Investigations,
      Major Case Criminal Defense
      "Setting the New Standards in Private Investigations"
      brian@...
      www.cispi.net
      www.itraceemail.com
      Texas P.I. License A-8429
      972-937-3938
      School Approval Number: N-204 Instructor Approval Number: I-405

      _____