Re: [infoguys-list] money or self pride

    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 11, 2006
      Dear Psychic David -

      You confuse me a little. As Rick said, this is your choice and still you
      complain to a group of your colleagues about your miserable employment and the
      various reasons why. However, you have announced to the entire world as
      indicated below that you are, "EMPLOYED VERY WELL". Which is it, happy or
      unhappy? Why would your boss ever offer a raise since you are telling him via the
      Internet that you are "employed very well"?

      Then you go on to tell the same world that you have an open marriage and
      that you are "married but looking" and you have your profile listed in the
      "adult profile" section of Yahoo requiring special admission. I guess Joseph was
      right, you sure can hold your head high since no one can take your pride
      away. No one else has to !!

      Yahoo! ID:
      psychic_19144
      Real Name:
      David
      Nickname:
      Dave
      Location:
      Philadelphia,PA
      Age:
      38
      Marital Status:
      Married But Looking
      Sex:
      Male
      Occupation:
      EMPLOYED VERY WELL

      (http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hfcv57j/M=370197.9370848.10107349.1414694/D=prof/S=150000390:LREC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1165906103/A=4137370/R=0/SIG=10rneg5bl/*ht
      tp://shopping.yahoo.com/b:Holiday%20Gifts%20&%20Gift%20Ideas:784712816;_ylc=X3
      oDMTFsMm52ZG00BF9TAzc4NDcwMzM3NQRzZWMDaG9sLS1scmVjLWV2ZXJncmVlbjIwMDUtbWl4BHNs
      awNsb2dv) _Cameras_
      (http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hfcv57j/M=370197.9370848.10107349.1414694/D=prof/S=150000390:LREC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1165906103/A=4137370/R=0
      /SIG=10rneg5bl/*http://shopping.yahoo.com/b:Digital%20Cameras:784712941;_ylc=X
      3oDMTFvazNucmRzBF9TAzc4NDcwMzM3NQRzZWMDaG9sLS1scmVjLWV2ZXJncmVlbjIwMDUtbWl4BHN
      sawNjYW1lcmFz) _MP3 Players_
      (http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hfcv57j/M=370197.9370848.10107349.1414694/D=prof/S=150000390:LREC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1165906103/A=4137
      370/R=0/SIG=10rneg5bl/*http://shopping.yahoo.com/b:MP3%20Players:784712943;_yl
      c=X3oDMTFyazZxb3I5BF9TAzc4NDcwMzM3NQRzZWMDaG9sLS1scmVjLWV2ZXJncmVlbjIwMDUtbWl4
      BHNsawNtcDNwbGF5ZXJz) _Toys_
      (http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hfcv57j/M=370197.9370848.10107349.1414694/D=prof/S=150000390:LREC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1165906103/A=4137
      370/R=0/SIG=10rneg5bl/*http://shopping.yahoo.com/b:Toys%20for%20All:784712954;
      _ylc=X3oDMTFsOHVpOGNiBF9TAzc4NDcwMzM3NQRzZWMDaG9sLS1scmVjLWV2ZXJncmVlbjIwMDUtb
      Wl4BHNsawN0b3lz) _Watches_
      (http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hfcv57j/M=370197.9370848.10107349.1414694/D=prof/S=150000390:LREC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1165906103/A=4137
      370/R=0/SIG=10rneg5bl/*http://shopping.yahoo.com/b:Watches%20for%20Men:7847129
      29;_ylc=X3oDMTFvYTl1dTMwBF9TAzc4NDcwMzM3NQRzZWMDaG9sLS1scmVjLWV2ZXJncmVlbjIwMD
      UtbWl4BHNsawN3YXRjaGVz) _Handbags_
      (http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hfcv57j/M=370197.9370848.10107349.1414694/D=prof/S=150000390:LREC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1165906103/
      A=4137370/R=0/SIG=10rneg5bl/*http://shopping.yahoo.com/b:Fashions%20for%20Wome
      n:784712900;_ylc=X3oDMTFzaGsxdGFyBF9TAzc4NDcwMzM3NQRzZWMDaG9sLS1scmVjLWV2ZXJnc
      mVlbjIwMDUtbWl4BHNsawNhY2Nlc3Nvcmllcw--) _Laptops_
      (http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hfcv57j/M=370197.9370848.10107349.1414694/D=prof/S=150000390:LREC/Y=YAHOO
      /EXP=1165906103/A=4137370/R=0/SIG=10rneg5bl/*http://shopping.yahoo.com/b:Lapto
      ps:784712936;_ylc=X3oDMTFvcW1xaW0xBF9TAzc4NDcwMzM3NQRzZWMDaG9sLS1scmVjLWV2ZXJn
      cmVlbjIwMDUtbWl4BHNsawNsYXB0b3Bz)
      (http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hfcv57j/M=370197.9370848.10107349.1414694/D=prof/S=150000390:LREC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1165906103
      /A=4137370/R=0/SIG=10rneg5bl/*http://shopping.yahoo.com/b:Holiday%20Gifts%20&%
      20Gift%20Ideas:784712816;_ylc=X3oDMTFsMm52ZG00BF9TAzc4NDcwMzM3NQRzZWMDaG9sLS1s
      cmVjLWV2ZXJncmVlbjIwMDUtbWl4BHNsawNsb2dv)

      More About Me
      Hobbies:
      LOVING BBWS FROM PHILA.AND ALL OTHER AREAS. READING,KISSING,GIVING FOOT
      RUBS.
      Latest News:
      My wife has said we can have an open marriage. Ya--hoo!!!
      Favorite Quote:
      Looking for a lover who will blow my cover. the greatest thing you will ever
      learn is just to love and be loved in return.

      Links
      Home Page:
      _www.adultactioncam.com/?r=aac73594&s=geolist&geo=1_
      (http://www.adultactioncam.com/?r=aac73594&s=geolist&geo=1)
      Cool Link 1
      _www.adultactioncam.com/?r=aac73594&s=geolist&geo=1_
      (http://www.adultactioncam.com/?r=aac73594&s=geolist&geo=1)
      Cool Link 2
      _www.adultactioncam.com/?r=aac73594&s=geolist&geo=1_
      (http://www.adultactioncam.com/?r=aac73594&s=geolist&geo=1)
      Cool Link 3
      _www.adultactioncam.com/?r=aac73594&s=geolist&geo=1_
      (http://www.adultactioncam.com/?r=aac73594&s=geolist&geo=1)

      ________________________

      818-242-9824 FAX

      a military veteran !

    • Bryan McManis
      Message 40 of 40 , Dec 14, 2006
        Greetings,

        I wanted to publicly thank you for serving the public.

        I was also very sincere about you going back to a Community College
        or Adult education center and taking the time to improve your writing
        skills. Right or wrong and for better or worse, you are judged by
        your physical appearance and your verbal and written skills. The
        ability to express yourself in writing and verbally is very valued by
        an employer and the general public.

        In closing, never give up and never give in. Keep working to improve
        yourself. Learning is a life long endeavor. People that have a can do
        attitude get breaks. Polite persistence is rewarded because it is so
        rare these days. Have a wonderful Christmas and a new beginning in
        this New Year.

        Respectfully,
        Bryan McManis

        Magnus Process Serving
        Bryan McManis, BSBA, CPS, CLP
        Certified and Bonded Process Server # 04-3-7
        Fifth Judicial Circuit Court Ocala, Marion County Florida

        Office 352-624-1884
        Fax 775-206-9612
        Toll Free 801-762-6059

        4508 SE 2nd PL
        Ocala, FL 34471

        Member of: N.A.P.P.S. Member of: N.A.I.S. Member of: I.P.S.A.

        Graduate of Florida Institute of Criminal Justice

        Graduate of Detective Training Institute

        www.MagnusProcessServing.com