[infoguys-list] Re: Incarcaration Records

  • Larry C. Miller
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 1, 1999
      Laura;Check the social security database(it's free)if you haven't already.He may be dead.That happened to me last month on a child support case.My client's ex disappeared in Miami and after 2 weeks of scrambling around I decided to check with Social Security and found out he died in 1995.Just a thought.Good Luck!

      Laura Wallace wrote:

       Ron, this guy dropped off the face of the earth in 1995. I ran a skip trace and it stops in 95...His ex is going for child support and trying to locate him. She thinks he might be in jail somewhere and wants a nationwide incarceration search for him. Can anyone run such a search that wouldn't be outrageous and can state which county jail or prison he might be in?
      Thanks,
      Laura Wallace
       wadinv@...
      Snaf001@... wrote:
      i can help Laura but there is no federal search for the states  that i know
      of. you can search the fed prisons or the state prisons but not all together
      so start with the  state he was last seen in
                                                    Ron Schulte

      -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=infoguys-list&m=1

      click here
      Click here!
      eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

    • K4pi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 1, 1999
        Hi laura....let me give a lending hand....
        I work all day long with the Corrrectional Services.....
        Your new friend from(Northport)!
        Talk to you soon----
      • Rick Suttles
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 1, 1999
          Does anyone have any contacts in San Jose area of Costa Rica?

          Rick Suttles
          ACCESS USA-Information Brokers

        • Klitzke@aol.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 2, 1999
            For PI's we are able to conduct criminal record searches in Costa Rica.

            Ken Klitzke
            Klitzke@...

            This message, including any attachments, is confidential. It is intended
            only for the individual or institution to which it is addressed and may
            contain information that is privileged, confidential or prohibited from
            disclosure or unauthorized use. If the recipient of this transmission is not
            the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reproduction,
            dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
            publication of this email message is strictly prohibited by the sender. If
            you received this message in error, please notify Klitzke & Associates, Inc.
            immediately at Klitzke@... and destroy the message and all copies thereof
            in your possession. Thank you.
          • Laura Wallace

              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 5, 1999
                Laura, et al,
                Younger people and those who haven't received Social Security benefits are likely not on the Social Security Death List, and *may* still be living.
                Don Pullen, PI Lic.A9100083 Member:FALI, NAIS
                For Locate/Skip Trace & PI Training Manual go to: http://delphi-bureau.com
                Want to build an Online Business? Work from home?
                Don't know how? We'll take you every step of the way.
                Your success is our goal! Email me with "entrepreneur" in subject line.

                Snaf001@... wrote:
                i can help Laura but there is no federal search for the states  that i know
                of. you can search the fed prisons or the state prisons but not all together
                so start with the  state he was last seen in
                                                              Ron Schulte

                -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=infoguys-list&m=1

                click here
                Click here!
                eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

                click here
                Click here!
                eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

                RedEnvelope Gifts Online RedEnvelope Gifts Online
                eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
              • labellest@juno.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 8, 1999
                  Laura,

                  Do you subscribe to DBT(Autotrak)? They have an online database of
                  offenders in Florida, and also booking and arrest records in five other
                  states. If I were to have this request, I would first run a search
                  through DBT to find out where the guy last lived (state) and do a
                  criminal records search statewide there. Ohio has an online service
                  which tracks all booking and arrest records from the jails. Your guy
                  would have had to be in a jail, before being transferred to a prison (if
                  that was the case). Most states have a prison locator phone number
                  also, that if you have an identifier, you can verify exactly what prison
                  the inmate is in and his inmate number.

                  Cindy Thacker
                  Attorney Assistance, Inc.
                  Dayton, OH

                • Laura Wallace
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 8, 1999
                    Well, It was done...All of it. Autotrack...He is somewhere out of FL. I have put in for a fed request and am waiting for reply, so thanks anyway.
                    Laura Wallace

                    labellest@... wrote:

> [...]

                    > > cyndi kollath
                    > > legal support services
                    > > po box 948
                    > > kenosha, wi  53141
                    > > 262 551 0759
                    > > 262 551 0769 (fax)

                    > > Buy 1 Get 2 FREE at FamilyWonder.com!  Choose from over 50,000
                    > videos
                    > > and CDs! FamilyWonder.com is dedicated to helping parents and
                    > friends
                    > > make the best possible purchase decisions for children.
                    > > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1807
                    > >
                    > > eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list/

                    > Buy 1 Get 2 FREE at FamilyWonder.com!  Choose from over 50,000
                    > videos
                    > and CDs! FamilyWonder.com is dedicated to helping parents and
                    > friends
                    > make the best possible purchase decisions for children.

                    Was the salesman clueless?  Productopia has the answers.
                    http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1702

                    -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=infoguys-list&m=1