Micro-cassette enhancement

  • Arkansas Investigations
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2006
      I have a client who recorded an event on a standard micro-cassette recorder
      several weeks ago. The quality is not good. Does anyone know of someone that
      has the technical background to enhance the contents? It's only a 15-20
      second bit. Please contact direct at michaeljwest@...

      --
      Michael J. West, CFE, CLEI
      Director of Investigations

    • C.I.S. Lists
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006
        GAT3 Productions in North Carolina has done all my work for the last several
        years and I've never had one complaint.
        Good enhancement results.
        Look them up and if you can't find a number, get back with me and I'll dig
        it out of an old case, haven't needed them in two years or so, but they are
        top notch.
        Brian K. Ingram, Owner
        Consulting Investigation Services
        Email Tracing/Internet &eBusiness Investigations
        Forensic Data Recovery,
        Catastrophic Event Investigations,
        Major Case Criminal Defense
        "Setting the New Standards in Private Investigations"
        brian@...
        www.cispi.net
        www.itraceemail.com
        Texas P.I. License A-8429
        972-937-3938
        School Approval Number: N-204 Instructor Approval Number: I-405

        _____

        I have a client who recorded an event on a standard micro-cassette recorder
        several weeks ago. The quality is not good. Does anyone know of someone that
        has the technical background to enhance the contents? It's only a 15-20
        second bit. Please contact direct at michaeljwest@
        <mailto:michaeljwest%40centurytel.net> centurytel.net

        --
        Michael J. West, CFE, CLEI
        Director of Investigations
        Arkansas Investigations