Re: [infoguys-list] money or self pride

  • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 11, 2006
      In a message dated 12/11/2006 7:50:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      psychic_19144@... writes:

      he is upset with the way we are treated by both the companies that make at
      least twice what they pay us per hour to be at a site and by members of law
      enforcement and/or local and state governments

      *

      In a message dated 12/11/2006 7:50:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      psychic_19144@... writes:

      Basically what he was trying to say is that he is upset with the way we are
      treated by both the companies that make at least twice what they pay us per
      hour to be at a site and by members of law enforcement and/or local and state
      governments that makes us feel like we are the "bastard children" of law
      enforcement.

      *
      My heart goes out to you. You and your partner sound like you really care
      about your duties and will go the full nine yards to protect your stations.
      Unfortunately, many in your position are not there for the same reasons. A
      few bad apples can give any profession a bad name and make it hard on the
      others. Personally, I always feel much more confident entering a bank with a
      security professional posted at the door.

      Thank you for what you do.

      Michele Dawn, RPS 117
      Michele Dawn, RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
      Rancho Attorney Service of California &
      RASCAL's Research & Location Services
      28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
      Temecula, CA 92590
      (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
      CAPPS GAPPS NAPPS NAIS CAJP
      Successfully coordinating services world wide since 1977!!

    • Bryan McManis
      Message 40 of 40 , Dec 14, 2006
        Greetings,

        I wanted to publicly thank you for serving the public.

        I was also very sincere about you going back to a Community College
        or Adult education center and taking the time to improve your writing
        skills. Right or wrong and for better or worse, you are judged by
        your physical appearance and your verbal and written skills. The
        ability to express yourself in writing and verbally is very valued by
        an employer and the general public.

        In closing, never give up and never give in. Keep working to improve
        yourself. Learning is a life long endeavor. People that have a can do
        attitude get breaks. Polite persistence is rewarded because it is so
        rare these days. Have a wonderful Christmas and a new beginning in
        this New Year.

        Respectfully,
        Bryan McManis

        Magnus Process Serving
        Bryan McManis, BSBA, CPS, CLP
        Certified and Bonded Process Server # 04-3-7
        Fifth Judicial Circuit Court Ocala, Marion County Florida

        Office 352-624-1884
        Fax 775-206-9612
        Toll Free 801-762-6059

        4508 SE 2nd PL
        Ocala, FL 34471

        Member of: N.A.P.P.S. Member of: N.A.I.S. Member of: I.P.S.A.

        Graduate of Florida Institute of Criminal Justice

        Graduate of Detective Training Institute

        www.MagnusProcessServing.com