Re: [infoguys-list] money or self pride

  • Bob Hrodey
    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 10, 2006
      Vicki Siedow wrote:
      > Well the sun was over the yardarm. ;)

      Well, in all seriousness. After reading and re-reading
      fstarnes01@yahoo's post several times, I must admit that "I don't know,
      but I'm not sure!"

      On the one hand it appears that he has a firm grasp of his situation,
      however, on the other hand he has four fingers and an opposing thumb.

      --

      Enjoy,

      Bob

      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      email: inquiry@... or rth@...
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063
    • Bryan McManis
      Message 40 of 40 , Dec 14, 2006
        Greetings,

        I wanted to publicly thank you for serving the public.

        I was also very sincere about you going back to a Community College
        or Adult education center and taking the time to improve your writing
        skills. Right or wrong and for better or worse, you are judged by
        your physical appearance and your verbal and written skills. The
        ability to express yourself in writing and verbally is very valued by
        an employer and the general public.

        In closing, never give up and never give in. Keep working to improve
        yourself. Learning is a life long endeavor. People that have a can do
        attitude get breaks. Polite persistence is rewarded because it is so
        rare these days. Have a wonderful Christmas and a new beginning in
        this New Year.

        Respectfully,
        Bryan McManis

        Magnus Process Serving
        Bryan McManis, BSBA, CPS, CLP
        Certified and Bonded Process Server # 04-3-7
        Fifth Judicial Circuit Court Ocala, Marion County Florida

        Office 352-624-1884
        Fax 775-206-9612
        Toll Free 801-762-6059

        4508 SE 2nd PL
        Ocala, FL 34471

        Member of: N.A.P.P.S. Member of: N.A.I.S. Member of: I.P.S.A.

        Graduate of Florida Institute of Criminal Justice

        Graduate of Detective Training Institute

        www.MagnusProcessServing.com