[infoguys-list] Re: Incarcaration Records

  • Laura Wallace
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 30, 1999
      Cyndi, Thanks for the info, I'll give it a try. Here in FL you stay in
      county jail if you are sentenced under 1 year. This guy could be in any
      county jail or in prison. That is what we are looking for. Thanks again.
      Laura Wallace

      cyndi kollath wrote:

      > laura--
      > if your guy dropped off in 95 its more likely he is in prison rather
      > than a local jail. unfortunately, ron is right as far as i know; no
      > way to do a nationwide search of state prisons. you might start with
      > the fed locator: 202 307 3126.
      > if you know where he was last i'd start with that state. the feds have
      > a website for location of their inmates and they also provide a list of
      > state corrections phone numbers. the URL is www.bop.gov/inmate.html.
      > its a place to start.
      > i can give a look in wisconsin if you think he's hiding here.
      >
      > cyndi kollath
      > legal support services
      > po box 948
      > kenosha, wi 53141
      > 262 551 0759
      > 262 551 0769 (fax)

      > Buy 1 Get 2 FREE at FamilyWonder.com! Choose from over 50,000 videos
      > and CDs! FamilyWonder.com is dedicated to helping parents and friends
      > make the best possible purchase decisions for children.
      > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1807
      >
      > eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list/
    • Larry C. Miller
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 1, 1999
        Laura;Check the social security database(it's free)if you haven't already.He may be dead.That happened to me last month on a child support case.My client's ex disappeared in Miami and after 2 weeks of scrambling around I decided to check with Social Security and found out he died in 1995.Just a thought.Good Luck!

        Laura Wallace wrote:

         Ron, this guy dropped off the face of the earth in 1995. I ran a skip trace and it stops in 95...His ex is going for child support and trying to locate him. She thinks he might be in jail somewhere and wants a nationwide incarceration search for him. Can anyone run such a search that wouldn't be outrageous and can state which county jail or prison he might be in?
        Thanks,
        Laura Wallace
         wadinv@...
        Snaf001@... wrote:
        i can help Laura but there is no federal search for the states  that i know
        of. you can search the fed prisons or the state prisons but not all together
        so start with the  state he was last seen in
                                                      Ron Schulte

        -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=infoguys-list&m=1

        click here
        Click here!
        eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

      • K4pi@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 1, 1999
          Hi laura....let me give a lending hand....
          I work all day long with the Corrrectional Services.....
          Your new friend from(Northport)!
          Talk to you soon----
        • Rick Suttles
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 1, 1999
            Does anyone have any contacts in San Jose area of Costa Rica?

            Rick Suttles
            ACCESS USA-Information Brokers

          • Klitzke@aol.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 2, 1999
              For PI's we are able to conduct criminal record searches in Costa Rica.

              Ken Klitzke
              Klitzke@...

              This message, including any attachments, is confidential. It is intended
              only for the individual or institution to which it is addressed and may
              contain information that is privileged, confidential or prohibited from
              disclosure or unauthorized use. If the recipient of this transmission is not
              the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reproduction,
              dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
              publication of this email message is strictly prohibited by the sender. If
              you received this message in error, please notify Klitzke & Associates, Inc.
              immediately at Klitzke@... and destroy the message and all copies thereof
              in your possession. Thank you.
            • Laura Wallace

                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 5, 1999
                  Laura, et al,
                  Younger people and those who haven't received Social Security benefits are likely not on the Social Security Death List, and *may* still be living.
                  Don Pullen, PI Lic.A9100083 Member:FALI, NAIS
                  For Locate/Skip Trace & PI Training Manual go to: http://delphi-bureau.com
                  Want to build an Online Business? Work from home?
                  Don't know how? We'll take you every step of the way.
                  Your success is our goal! Email me with "entrepreneur" in subject line.

                  Snaf001@... wrote:
                  i can help Laura but there is no federal search for the states  that i know
                  of. you can search the fed prisons or the state prisons but not all together
                  so start with the  state he was last seen in
                                                                Ron Schulte

                  -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=infoguys-list&m=1

                  click here
                  Click here!
                  eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

                  click here
                  Click here!
                  eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

                  RedEnvelope Gifts Online RedEnvelope Gifts Online
                  eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
                • labellest@juno.com
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 8, 1999
                    Laura,

                    Do you subscribe to DBT(Autotrak)? They have an online database of
                    offenders in Florida, and also booking and arrest records in five other
                    states. If I were to have this request, I would first run a search
                    through DBT to find out where the guy last lived (state) and do a
                    criminal records search statewide there. Ohio has an online service
                    which tracks all booking and arrest records from the jails. Your guy
                    would have had to be in a jail, before being transferred to a prison (if
                    that was the case). Most states have a prison locator phone number
                    also, that if you have an identifier, you can verify exactly what prison
                    the inmate is in and his inmate number.

                    Cindy Thacker
                    Attorney Assistance, Inc.
                    Dayton, OH

                  • Laura Wallace
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 8, 1999
                      Well, It was done...All of it. Autotrack...He is somewhere out of FL. I have put in for a fed request and am waiting for reply, so thanks anyway.
                      Laura Wallace

                      labellest@... wrote:

> [...]

                      > > cyndi kollath
                      > > legal support services
                      > > po box 948
                      > > kenosha, wi  53141
                      > > 262 551 0759
                      > > 262 551 0769 (fax)

                      > > Buy 1 Get 2 FREE at FamilyWonder.com!  Choose from over 50,000
                      > videos
                      > > and CDs! FamilyWonder.com is dedicated to helping parents and
                      > friends
                      > > make the best possible purchase decisions for children.
                      > > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1807
                      > >
                      > > eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list/

                      > Buy 1 Get 2 FREE at FamilyWonder.com!  Choose from over 50,000
                      > videos
                      > and CDs! FamilyWonder.com is dedicated to helping parents and
                      > friends
                      > make the best possible purchase decisions for children.

                      Was the salesman clueless?  Productopia has the answers.
                      http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1702

                      -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=infoguys-list&m=1