Re: [infoguys-list] money or self pride

    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 9, 2006
      In a message dated 12/9/2006 5:58:42 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      fstarnes01@... writes:

      hello, all i am a armed security officer/guard in philadelphia, pa.
      when i got my ACT,235 i spent a bit of money for this license, ok, you
      have exspernce in firearms and security and patrol security, the
      companys will pay u 9 to 13.50 and hour, you are a nut for standing a a
      bank that got rob 5 times a month, the company get 35 to 45 and hour
      for you to stand on post, ok the day was ok no robbery, but when it get
      robbed ?? you take action your firearm, you, know whats to hit the fan
      now, people this has to stop, your license is to pertect. life and
      property. BUT YOU ARE NOT A COP?????????property. BUT YOU ARE NOT A
      every day guard,,, a joke,, but the officer that cares about is unform,
      and him or her self, a armor truck driver $$$ no 10.00 to 12. an hour.
      and the state and GOVERMENT is stopping terrorist. thank you for your
      time.

      And Sue Sarkis writes, WHAT?

      ________________________

      818-242-9824 FAX

      a military veteran !

    • Bryan McManis
      Message 40 of 40 , Dec 14, 2006
        Greetings,

        I wanted to publicly thank you for serving the public.

        I was also very sincere about you going back to a Community College
        or Adult education center and taking the time to improve your writing
        skills. Right or wrong and for better or worse, you are judged by
        your physical appearance and your verbal and written skills. The
        ability to express yourself in writing and verbally is very valued by
        an employer and the general public.

        In closing, never give up and never give in. Keep working to improve
        yourself. Learning is a life long endeavor. People that have a can do
        attitude get breaks. Polite persistence is rewarded because it is so
        rare these days. Have a wonderful Christmas and a new beginning in
        this New Year.

        Respectfully,
        Bryan McManis

        Magnus Process Serving
        Bryan McManis, BSBA, CPS, CLP
        Certified and Bonded Process Server # 04-3-7
        Fifth Judicial Circuit Court Ocala, Marion County Florida

        Office 352-624-1884
        Fax 775-206-9612
        Toll Free 801-762-6059

        4508 SE 2nd PL
        Ocala, FL 34471

        Member of: N.A.P.P.S. Member of: N.A.I.S. Member of: I.P.S.A.

        Graduate of Florida Institute of Criminal Justice

        Graduate of Detective Training Institute

        www.MagnusProcessServing.com