USAPI

  • HDB Investigations
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006
      United States Association of Professional Investigators (USAPI)This is a great group. It brings Police, Corporate, Loss Prevention and Private investigators together. Membership includes all professional investigators. It has good benefits and it is only $50 a year, except the first year includes a $25 application fee. If interested, email me and I will send you an application and explanation of benefits.

      Michael S. Dikovitsky
      President/Chief Investigator
      HD BOAR Inc., Investigative & Protective Services A-13618
      CEU Provider I-703
      United States Association of Professional Investigators
      Office 469 222-8740
      Fax 469 533-1598

      WWW.HDBOARTEXAS.US

      PO Box 2505, Red Oak, Texas 75154
      The information contained in this communication is confidential