Free holiday dinner/ get together for Investigators/adjustors/law enforcement- 12/7 in Newport Beach, CA www.jackshrimp.com please forward on

  • David Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006
      Why settle for the same old boring Christmas party when you can do some good
      this Christmas. Attend the 3rd annual SCFIA and DCW & Associates Christmas
      party where you can mingle with fellow investigators, adjustors and law
      enforcement personnel and not have to pay for any food or drinks all night.
      You can even play blackjack and have a caricature drawing. All of this is to
      raise gift cards and cash donations for Laura's House and Probation
      Community Action Association.

      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

      The Southern California Fraud Investigators Association (www.scfia.org
      <http://www.scfia.org/> ) and DCW & Associates Investigations
      (www.dcwpi.com <http://www.dcwpi.com/> ) will be hosting its 3rd annual
      free year end Holiday Dinner and get together at www.jackshrimp.com
      <blocked::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::blocked::BLOCKED::blo
      cked::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::BLOCKED::http://www.jackshrimp.com>
      located at 2400 West Coast Highway, Newport Beach, CA. telephone (949)
      650-5577 on December 7, 2006 from 5:30 until 9:30pm.

      The dinner and drinks (wine & beer) will be free; there will also be
      blackjack tables with prizes. Please bring a gift card to be donated to
      Laura's House (www.laurashouse.org) and the Probation Community Action
      Association (www.ocgov.com/probation/programs/pcaa.asp), suggested: Grocery
      Stores, Wal-Mart, Target, Blockbuster, Toys-R-Us, etc.

      We will also be holding a 50/50 drawing and provided by the Southern
      California Fraud Investigators Association and DCW and Associates
      Investigations. It will be an ongoing dinner so there is no specific time
      that you have to show up. All that we require is that you contact Kiira
      Reynolds at DCW & Associates Investigations at (714) 892-0442 or via email
      at info@... and RSVP by Wednesday, December 6th at 5pm.

      Families and fellow investigators from law enforcement (local, county, state
      & federal), insurance SIU and private investigators are invited to attend
      and even bring non members.

      This will be a chance to mingle, make new friends and see old friends.

      You do not have to be a member of S.C.F.I.A. to attend. We encourage all
      member from the various associations which include C.A.L.I., H.T.C.I.A.,
      C.B.I.A., A.S.I.S., S.C.I.P., A.I.I.P., I.A.B.T.I., I.A.A.I., I.A.S.I.U.,
      F.L.E.O.A., INTELNET, I.A.F.C.I., N.P.R.R.A., N.A.P.B.S., P.I.C.A.,
      C.I.P.I., C.F.E., N.C.I.S.S., N.C.F.I.A., W.A.D., C.I.I., U.S.A.P.I. and
      many other associations to attend. In other wards it does not matter what
      association you belong to. Attend this Christmas party for a good cause for
      Laura's House and for the Probation Community Action Association and enjoy a
      night of free drinks and dinner and meet your fellow investigators and share
      stories and make new friends.

      **Invite other law enforcement and investigators.**

      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

      David C. Williams

      DCW & Associates

      7400 Center Avenue, Suite 209

      Huntington Beach, CA 92647

      Telephone: (714) 892-0442 Toll Free (800) 899-0442 Fax (714) 892-3543

      Nationwide Investigations, Process Service, Employment Screening & Record
      Research

      $40.00* Flat Rate Nationwide Court Record Retrieval plus copies