Cheyenne Wyoming

  • HDB Investigations
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2006
      HD BOAR INC is looking for an investigator in the Cheyenne Wyoming area willing to accept $45 an hour for a surveillance assignment statring sometime this week.

      Michael S. Dikovitsky
      President/Chief Investigator
      HD BOAR Inc., Investigative & Protective Services A-13618
      CEU Provider I-703
      A Veteran Owned, Texas Corporation
      Office 469 222-8740
      Fax 469 533-1598

      WWW.HDBOARTEXAS.US

      PO Box 2505, Red Oak, Texas 75154
      The information contained in this communication is confidential

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2006
        I leave in the Florida area if you have anything let me know I am willing to
        work. Just received my CSI and PI .

        Loveybody

      • loveybody@wmconnect.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2006
          Sorry for the writing error I meant to write living in Florida not leaving.
          Any job availability is well appreciated. As I stated just received my Crime
          Scene certificate and PI.

          From
          Loveybody