Ohio Driver's License / PA Driver's License Search

  • Brian Clukies
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      I need to get a certified copy of an OH Driver's License.
      I also need to search to see if an individual has a driver's license in PA.

      Please email with cost and TAT.

      Thanks,

      Brian Clukies
      NYS Licensed Private Investigator
      License #: 11000046990
      106 Woodcleft Avenue, Suite B
      Freeport, NY 11520
      Ph: 516-223-2526 Fax: 516-908-7771
      Email: bncpi@...
      NYC Licensed Process Server, License #:1212222
      NYS Notary Public, License #: 01-CL6104851