Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Current Employer searches

  • Paladin Network
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
      What sucks is that some big employers (like Microsoft, Pepsi, etc) will no
      longer verify employment for pre-employment checks, finance, etc and instead
      direct you to the work #. The cost is usually $13 to do the verification.

      If my ex-employer forced an HR to use this to verify my employment, there
      would be a lwsuit coming their way for restraint.

      My 2cents.

      Brian Poirier
      Brian.Poirier@...

      Paladin International, Inc./ ASI Group