A Public Records Update Seminar in your area?

  • Don Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2006
      Dear Members:

      Folks are asking me to organize Public Records Update Seminars in some other
      areas. I've heard from people in the SF Bay area, Sacramento and north, NYC,
      Chicago and Denver.

      The December 7th seminar in Burbank still has some seats available. Since I
      live in Burbank, I can keep the cost down. When I go out of town for
      seminars, the expenses go up somewhat. If I can partner with someone, it's a
      lot easier. If anyone's interested, let me know.

      In the meantime, Southern California folks can still register for Burbank.
      See the link below.

      Thanks.

      Don Ray

      Upcoming Seminar: A Public Records Safari

      An essential update of public records access since 9-11.

      December 7, 2006, Burbank.

      For more information, go to:

      <http://www.industrialstrengthseminars.com/Seminar.htm>
      http://www.industrialstrengthseminars.com/Seminar.htm.