New Jersey marriage and divorce records

  • jimlyonsncis
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2006
      We need records pulled for a marriage and divorce which most likely
      occured in the Trenton or Princeton areas of New Jersey in the
      1990s. Some expertise with Egyptian nationals or Middle Easterners
      marrying for citizenship would be handy.

      Call with ideas.

      Jim Lyons
      Investigator
      Superior Research Services
      P.O. Box 593
      Marquette, MI 49855
      Cell: (906) 869-9551

      Office: (906) 225-4070
      Fax: (906) 225-4073
      Toll Free: (866) 372-9810
      MI Agency Lic: 3701204958
      WI Agency Lic: 15629-062
      WI PD Lic: 11160
    • jimlyonsncis
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2006
        We need records pulled for a marriage and divorce which most likely
        occured in the Trenton or Princeton areas of New Jersey in the
        1990s. Some expertise with Egyptian nationals or Middle Easterners
        marrying for citizenship would be handy, but not required.