Current Employer searches

  • Arkansas Investigations
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2006
      Anyone have a good, reliable source for locating current employers of
      someone? Please provide contact info if you do. Offline replies please to
      michaeljwest@.... Thanks.

      (Sorry for cross-posts, but looking for widest dissemination).

      --
      Michael J. West, CFE, CLEI
      Director of Investigations

    • Brandy Robinson

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 28, 2006
          Whomever decides that TheWorkNumber is even remotely a reliable source of information on POE's either has money to burn or is simply a fool. Hit rate is about 15-20%, roughly 25% of THOSE are accurate. It's your money. Spend it as you please.

          Al Jones
          Marshall, MO

          > Here is a great site to check the employment of a person: http://www.theworknumber.com/
          > However, you have to register and may pay a fee, but it is accurate if the business is legitimate.
        • Paladin Network
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
            What sucks is that some big employers (like Microsoft, Pepsi, etc) will no
            longer verify employment for pre-employment checks, finance, etc and instead
            direct you to the work #. The cost is usually $13 to do the verification.

            If my ex-employer forced an HR to use this to verify my employment, there
            would be a lwsuit coming their way for restraint.

            My 2cents.

            Brian Poirier
            Brian.Poirier@...

            Paladin International, Inc./ ASI Group