Putting Together EP/PPO Protection Team

  • HDB Investigations
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2006
      Dear Fellow Professionals,

      I am currently in the process of putting together an EP/PPO Protection Team for Mexico/South America.

      It would entail you to be ready for sporadic last minute traveling some times. It will be corporation funded, traveling on a private jet out of Dallas. Mission to protect the CEO. It is a logistics company. It would be a long term contract. Once or twice a month. Details are one, two weeks, sometimes shorter.

      If interested send Resume and photo, Must be in good physical condition. All information will be verified as to your training, etc if you are selected.

      You may meet me in person at the Dallas Seminar Training on December 9th

      Michael S. Dikovitsky
      President/Chief Investigator
      HD BOAR Inc., Investigative & Protective Services A-13618
      CEU Provider I-703
      A Veteran Owned, Texas Corporation
      Office 469 222-8740
      Fax 469 533-1598

      WWW.HDBOARTEXAS.US

      PO Box 2505, Red Oak, Texas 75154

      The information contained in this communication is confidential