Arlington TX Crime Scene Assignment

  • HollowayPI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2006
      Need Crime Scene evidence collection conducted in Arlington, TX today please
      contact me if interested.

      Cordially,

      Roger

      Roger Holloway TPLI
      PO Box 851
      Iowa Park, TX 76367
      940-592-7000
      _www.TexasDetective.com_ (http://www.texasdetective.com/)
      TX License # A10709

      Member:
      TPSA, TALI, IPSA, ION, NNA, NSA,
      NAPPS, USPSA, NRRN, IWWA

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING":

      This electronic message contains Information, which may be privileged and/or
      confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s)
      or entity named/indicated above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying,
      distribution, or use of the content of this message / information is prohibited.
      If you received this message in error please contact us right away. Please be
      advised any advice or opinions should not be considered legal advice I am not
      an Attorney. This Email contains information that is confidential,
      proprietary or otherwise protected and is for the addressee only. Federal law protects
      it. This message may contain privileged material and may not be shared,
      distributed or forwarded to any person or entity not the intended recipient. If
      you are not the intended receiver, return this message immediately. This
      message is the property of the sender alone. Attempts to intercept this message are
      in violation of 25 USC 2511.