[infoguys-list] Re: Advertisining on this list

  • mcpwdr@swbell.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 1999
      Mr. Lalashuis,
          My name is Raul Hernandez I am responding to your email regarding the surveillance job in Dallas , Texas.  I am the sales director for Monarch Courtesy Patrol and we are interested in this job opportunity.  Please get back to me with more details.  Thank you for your time in this matter.
      Sincerely,
      Raul E. Hernandez

      Peter Lalashuis wrote:

      Have a client who need a surveillance in Dallas TX.  Anyone interested
      DEC 4, 1999
      Peter
      Anchor Investigations
      anchor@...