Credit Card Info.?

  • bill thompson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2006
      Client has requested information on credit card activity. Have card number and type of card with exp. date. Possible? Cost and TAT by e-mail please.
      Bill T.

      Bill Thompson Investigations
      P. O. Box 417663
      Sacramento, CA 95841 - (916) 482-5630
      Roseville, CA - (916) 721-9221
      Lic. #15487

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2006
        Bill -

        Is it the client's credit card? From what you have stated, it sounds like
        it is not theirs. If it is not, perhaps you might want to reconsider your
        client's request since the gray-bar hotel is not a nice place to visit.

        Just a thought.

        818-242-9824 FAX

        a military veteran !

      • JRM