Holyfield v. Oquendo: This Friday 11/10/06

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2006
      Attention All Licensed Private Investigators / Detectives:

      This FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 10th, Four Time World Heavyweight Champion,
      EVANDER "The Real Deal" HOLYFIELD, on his comeback campaign to recapture
      the Heavyweight Division steps it up to face World Latino Heavyweight
      Champion FRES OQUENDO live from the Alomodome in San Antonio, Texas.

      This Fox PPV event will also feature the NABF Welterweight Championship
      between OSCAR "El Torito" DIAZ vs. GOLDEN "14-KT" JOHNSON and the NABA
      Super Flyweight Championship between GABRIEL "Kid Kombo" ELIZONDO vs.
      Olympian JOSE NAVARRO.

      Our clients and firm believe commercial theft of this broadcast may be
      substantial and we request the assistance of your investigative agency
      and its operatives in identifying unlawful exhibition in your area.

      Please contact me for further details or to confirm your participation
      on this upcoming investigative assignment.

      Sincerely,

      Jackie Cortez

      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      First Library Square