EVEPS

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2006
      New background screening service announcement that you may be interested in.

      Our company purchased EVEPS (enhanced verification and employee processing
      system) recently. Please see the link at HYPERLINK
      "http://www.eveps.com/"www.eveps.com.

      From the web site:

      Security Imaging Systems's mission is to provide the most technologically
      advanced pre-employment system and background screening program available in
      the global marketplace, "EVEPS" the Enhanced Verification and Employee
      Processing System. Through EVEPS, we strive to consistently provide the
      fastest and most currently accurate information to ensure due diligence in
      making informed hiring decisions. As well as, providing value added features
      such as I-9 creation and electronic storage, and temporary and permanent
      badge creation at no additional cost to our clients.

      Since September 11, 2001, it has become increasingly evident that
      well-researched background information about a potential employee is the
      best method to protect the integrity of any company, large or small.
      Security Imaging Systems is a proven leader in providing that critical
      information.

      We invite you to contact us for a no-obligation consultation and
      demonstration of the most efficient and economical employee screening
      program for your company. "EVEPS" Enhanced Verification and Employee
      Processing System. Phone 800 693 9522.

      Services Include:

      Nationwide County Criminal Search

      Statewide Criminal Search

      Nationwide County Civil Search

      Social Security Verification

      Credit Report - TransUnion(tm)

      Previous Employment Verification

      Education Verification

      Personal Reference Verification

      Driving History Report

      Comprehensive Report

      You may have an interest in this system, the first of its kind. Please check
      it out. Any questions please contact me.

      Charles T. Rahn, BSCJ

      Orlando Police, retired

      HYPERLINK "mailto:crahn@..."crahn@...

      Sr V.P. Nexia Strategy, Inc.

      111 N. Orange Ave, Suite 2000

      Orlando, Fl. 32801

      HYPERLINK "http://www.nexiastrategy.com/"www.nexiastrategy.com

      President, A VERY PRIVATE EYE, Inc.

      HYPERLINK "http://www.averyprivateeye.com/"www.averyprivateeye.com

      (407)273-6646

      Member: INTELNET, CII, USAPI, FALI, FOP, PBA, ASIS, FAPI, Kiwanis
      International, International Council of Central Florida, Orlando Regional
      Chamber of Commerce, British American Chamber of Commerce, US Navy League,
      etc.