PROGRAMME-LPO TRENDS IN INDIA

  • parnamipankaj99
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006
      Kind Attn: Lawyers, Company Secretaries, Law Firms, Chartered
      Accountants, Legal Professionals, BPO Experts

      Interactive Workshop on
      LEGAL PROCESS OUTSOURCING IN INDIA:
      CURRENT TRENDS, ISSUES AND PROSPECTS
      Saturday, 18 November 2006

      We are happy to inform that Acclivant Outsourcing Services Pvt Ltd
      in conjunction with PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI) is
      organizing one of India's largest Interactive Workshop designed to
      inspire, educate, mentor and connect professionals in the legal
      industry. The theme of the workshop is "Legal Process Outsourcing in
      India: Current Trends, Issues and Prospects" on 18 November 2006 at
      New Delhi.

      Acclivant Outsourcing Services Pvt Ltd (www.acclivant.com) shall be
      the Knowledge Partner for the Workshop.

      Top honchos from Indian LPO Industry would deliver their talks
      encompassing the following aspects:

      • Demystifying LPO
      • Industry Tracking – UK and US markets
      • Marketing of LPO services
      • Legal risks involved under the Cyber Law
      • Operations : Execution and Implementation (IPR outsourcing)
      • Legal Research, Drafting and Transcription
      • Medico-Legal cases outsourcing
      • Quality & Security in the LPO arena
      • Venture Capital funding in LPO sector

      We would like you to participate in this remarkable and enlightening
      Workshop. Confirmation about the participation may be sent in the
      enclosed Response Form (for details visit www.acclivant.com).

      To apprise you of the background, we have also incorporated
      the 'FAQs OVER LPO INDUSTRY' at the website for your perusal.

      We look forward to your joining us at the Workshop.

      Thanks & regards,

      Pankaj Parnami
      DIRECTOR & CEO
      Acclivant Outsourcing Services Pvt. Ltd.
      New Delhi
      India
      +91 - 98107 37210
      pankaj@... l mail@...
      www.acclivant.com

      "no need of looking behind, look forward. we want infinite energy,
      infinite zeal, infinite courage, and infinite patience; then only
      great things be achieved."