seeking active users

  • Randy Forschner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hi all:

      Several months ago I built a website called JudgmentsDirect.com .
      The
      site was initially set up for Jugment Recovery. However, we
      expanded
      the focus of the site and feel that it is ready to be used.

      Basic postings of case assignements are free. There are no fees
      associated with the site unless you specifically request upgrades.

      The site contains both a Forum and an area for your assignmets to be
      placed and bid on. It allows direct private email between users so
      there is no need to "contact off list".

      Owners of groups can continue maintain their status as I am fairly
      certain we can set up groups as well.

      JudgmentsDirect.com is also now part of Judgment Days network of
      sites. Thus membership on the site can be beneficial as we have
      just
      opened a a Commercial and Retail Consumer collection agency. Thus,
      we
      will be posting assignments as well.

      I would be happy to make changes on the site if possible to meet any
      special requirements you may have. Please keep these suggestions to
      site operations only. Anything visual can be changed. Site
      processes
      myust be programmed.

      Well, thanks for hearing me out.

      Randy S. Forschner