RE: [infoguys-list] Would You Give DNA?

  • David J Oncale
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
      When I was a cop, that's what I did. I hung out at jails and scooped up
      defense body evidence samples to throw down at the next unsolved crime.
      Saved used condoms, and hair brushes. Give me a break!

      Dave

      www.equinetheftinvestigatorsnetwork.com
      DJ Oncale & Associates Investigations
      California PI 18933