Re: [infoguys-list] Would You Give DNA?

  • SAX BMI
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
      If you're REALLY totally super paranoid, mix it with amonia and then flush
      "the mixture" as well as the used condom, down the toilet...

      ...And then see a psychologist.

      Brett Mikkelson
      Director,
      B.M. Investigations, Inc.
      Republic of Panama
      www.bminvestigations.com
      brett@...
      TEL ++ (507) 214-3868 or 214-8740
      CEL ++ (507) 6674-1183
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
        When I was a cop, that's what I did. I hung out at jails and scooped up
        defense body evidence samples to throw down at the next unsolved crime.
        Saved used condoms, and hair brushes. Give me a break!

        Dave

        www.equinetheftinvestigatorsnetwork.com
        DJ Oncale & Associates Investigations
        California PI 18933