Re: [infoguys-list] Would You Give DNA?

  • SAX BMI
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
      If you're REALLY totally super paranoid, mix it with amonia and then flush
      "the mixture" as well as the used condom, down the toilet...

      ...And then see a psychologist.

      Brett Mikkelson
      Director,
      B.M. Investigations, Inc.
      Republic of Panama
      www.bminvestigations.com
      brett@...
      TEL ++ (507) 214-3868 or 214-8740
      CEL ++ (507) 6674-1183
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
        If anyone is ever involved in a case where law enforcement asks you or your
        client to provide a DNA sample for any reason, make them do 2 things. One,
        get a warrant. Two, provide your attorney with a copy of the DNA printout of
        the sample they already have from a crime scene BEFORE you give them yours.
        That prevents them from simply using your sample and saying they found it at
        the scene.

        Paul Purcell
        InfoQuest

        >>In a message dated 11/1/2006 11:34:17 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        Jurydoctor@... writes:

        not in a million years. I just finished reading the innocent man by Grisham,
        and even though the DNA exonerated both defendants, the book talks about how

        some members of law enforcement come up with evidence.

        Also, when I accompany my defense attorney clients to the jail, prison we do
        not drink anything, brush our hair or do anything to leave DNA evidence
        behind (I know that hair is unreliable, but I have learned to be paranoid).

        I once had a case where my client's semen was left at the murder scene.
        He was innocent and never met the lady.. I asked him if he used condoms..
        with his girlfriend.. he said "yes" I asked him what he did with the condoms
        , he
        said threw them in the trash.. sigh..
        Amy

      • David J Oncale
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
          When I was a cop, that's what I did. I hung out at jails and scooped up
          defense body evidence samples to throw down at the next unsolved crime.
          Saved used condoms, and hair brushes. Give me a break!

          Dave

          www.equinetheftinvestigatorsnetwork.com
          DJ Oncale & Associates Investigations
          California PI 18933