Re: [infoguys-list] Would You Give DNA?

  • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
      In a message dated 11/1/2006 8:34:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      Jurydoctor@... writes:

      I asked him what he did with the condoms , he
      said threw them in the trash..

      Not to seem naive or anything, but what ELSE would you do with them?

      _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
      (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)

      Michele Dawn, RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
      Rancho Attorney Service of California &
      RASCAL's Research & Location Services
      28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
      Temecula, CA 92590
      (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
      CAPPS NAPPS NAIS NCISS CAJP
      Specializing in defendant and witness locations and
      Successfully coordinating services worldwide since 1977!
      _http://Mary-MargaretsDiary.blogspot.com_
      (http://www.mary-margaretsdiary.blogspot.com/)

    • SAX BMI
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
        If you're REALLY totally super paranoid, mix it with amonia and then flush
        "the mixture" as well as the used condom, down the toilet...

        ...And then see a psychologist.

        Brett Mikkelson
        Director,
        B.M. Investigations, Inc.
        Republic of Panama
        www.bminvestigations.com
        brett@...
        TEL ++ (507) 214-3868 or 214-8740
        CEL ++ (507) 6674-1183
        > In a message dated 11/1/2006 8:34:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
        > Jurydoctor@... writes:
        >
        > I asked him what he did with the condoms , he
        > said threw them in the trash..
        >

        > Not to seem naive or anything, but what ELSE would you do with them?
        >
        > _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
        > (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)
        >
        > Michele Dawn, RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
        > Rancho Attorney Service of California &
        > RASCAL's Research & Location Services
        > 28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
        > Temecula, CA 92590
        > (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
        > CAPPS NAPPS NAIS NCISS CAJP
        > Specializing in defendant and witness locations and
        > Successfully coordinating services worldwide since 1977!
        > _http://Mary-MargaretsDiary.blogspot.com_
        > (http://www.mary-margaretsdiary.blogspot.com/)

        > href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        > href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Vicki Siedow
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
          Flush them.

          Vicki Siedow
          Siedow & Associates Investigations
          & Legal Support Services
          2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
          La Crescenta, CA 91214
          Los Angeles County
          CA PI License # 22852
          800.448.6431 toll free
          818.242.0130 local
          818.688.3295 fax
          <mailto:Siedow@...> Siedow@...
          Member NCISS, IWWA

          Need economical legal help?
          Concerned about Identity Theft?

          _____

          (http://www.ranchoat <http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/>
          torneyservice.com/)

          Michele Dawn, RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
          Rancho Attorney Service of California &
          RASCAL's Research & Location Services
          28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
          Temecula, CA 92590
          (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
          CAPPS NAPPS NAIS NCISS CAJP
          Specializing in defendant and witness locations and
          Successfully coordinating services worldwide since 1977!
          _http://Mary- <http://Mary-MargaretsDiary.blogspot.com_>
          MargaretsDiary.blogspot.com_
          (http://www.mary- <http://www.mary-margaretsdiary.blogspot.com/>
          margaretsdiary.blogspot.com/)

        • InfoQuestI@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
            If anyone is ever involved in a case where law enforcement asks you or your
            client to provide a DNA sample for any reason, make them do 2 things. One,
            get a warrant. Two, provide your attorney with a copy of the DNA printout of
            the sample they already have from a crime scene BEFORE you give them yours.
            That prevents them from simply using your sample and saying they found it at
            the scene.

            Paul Purcell
            InfoQuest

            >>In a message dated 11/1/2006 11:34:17 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
            Jurydoctor@... writes:

            not in a million years. I just finished reading the innocent man by Grisham,
            and even though the DNA exonerated both defendants, the book talks about how

            some members of law enforcement come up with evidence.

            Also, when I accompany my defense attorney clients to the jail, prison we do
            not drink anything, brush our hair or do anything to leave DNA evidence
            behind (I know that hair is unreliable, but I have learned to be paranoid).

            I once had a case where my client's semen was left at the murder scene.
            He was innocent and never met the lady.. I asked him if he used condoms..
            with his girlfriend.. he said "yes" I asked him what he did with the condoms
            , he
            said threw them in the trash.. sigh..
            Amy

          • David J Oncale
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
              When I was a cop, that's what I did. I hung out at jails and scooped up
              defense body evidence samples to throw down at the next unsolved crime.
              Saved used condoms, and hair brushes. Give me a break!

              Dave

              www.equinetheftinvestigatorsnetwork.com
              DJ Oncale & Associates Investigations
              California PI 18933