Re: [infoguys-list] gun possession

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
      Absolutely not!

      Since his probation is over and the terms were that you would take
      possession until his probation was over, they are now the possession of his heirs.
      Since he died "intestate" you need to determine if any of the heirs is going
      to file a "probate" or if they are going to handle this amicably. If a
      "probate" is started,

      If there is a surviving spouse, they pass to her. If multiple children,
      probate would appear to be in order. If no heirs, the guns must escheat to the
      State.

      ________________________

      818-242-9824 FAX

      a military veteran !

    • Vicki Siedow
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
        There are too many factors and unanswered questions here. You need an
        attorney, not an investigator.

        Vicki Siedow
        Siedow & Associates Investigations
        & Legal Support Services