Re: [infoguys-list] Urgent help - Suffolk County, North Shore

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2006
      --- suesarkis@... wrote:

      > If you've worked narcotics for 25 years, you don't
      > know from a rapist. If
      > you've worked fraud/embezzlement for the last 25
      > years, you don't know from a
      > rapist.

      What does the above paragraph mean? All smart comments
      aside, I honestly don't know what you are trying to
      communicate here, so would you please explain. Thank
      you.

      Rick.

      MAILING ADDRESS: 2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

      Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Fax: (877) 795-9800
      Cell: (573) 529-0808

      Email: RMRI-Inc@...