Re: [infoguys-list] Child Custody

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2006
      Al -

      Since nothing presented is a FACT, I am going to totally ignore that word.
      There is nothing but pure allegations. However, based upon your
      presentation, tell him to get an ass kicking attorney, not just experienced. If she
      takes the children to TN, his visitation will be very limited. She seems to have
      done very well without them for at least 3 years if I understand this
      correctly.

      I'm a little confused about what has been stated.

      Who was the petitioner in the divorce? I'd assume the father since he was a
      resident and she was not but I realize that's not necessarily so.

      Now, as I understand it, although the father was convicted of "domestic
      violence" in June, 2004 for confinement, he has maintained custody of the
      children through the years. If the ex- lives in TN for the past 3 years, when did
      he actually confine her? How many years has he had physical custody? Did
      she abandon the children?

      Since the father had custody until as recently as August, 2006, on what
      grounds is the mother now filing for custody? It's illogical to me since she
      appears to not have raised too much of a fuss when he allegedly confined her but
      now she's raising the roof because she was "text messaged". By the way, what
      does any of that have to do with the custodial issue?

      How many years was specified in the RO? How can a court possibly say NO
      CONTACT when they have two children involved? Shouldn't they allow contact for
      anything regarding the children? If so, was the text message 2 days prior to
      the hearing about the hearing of the children?

      Why did the father petition the court for an emergency hearing if he had
      physical custody?

      So after all of these years, the Hamilton County Court took two children
      away from their custodial parent???? Why????? What was new other than the
      alleged text message?

      Which grandmother, maternal or paternal?

      If the children truly made those allegations and if they can be held to be
      true, mother will not have much of chance if -

      1) A very in-depth investigation is conducted including interviewing
      every hotel employee when children allegedly left alone along with the witnesses
      at the places they went -

      2) As previously stated, an ass kicking attorney.

      • instructed not to speak on the telephone to anyone NOT ABUSE

      • not answer the door
      NOT ABUSE

      • not being supervised by an adult for long periods of time SERIOUS
      NEGLECT

      • Cellular telephones sealed in plastic bags NOT ABUSE

      to detect if the children have spoken to anyone while the
      Mother and Boyfriend are out on the town. VERY
      SERIOUS NEGLECT

      • Minor children left in hotel rooms unsupervised for long
      periods of time.
      VERY SERIOUS NEGLECT

      • It is questionable at this time if the Mother is employed Not that
      important - welfare
      and by what means she supports the children. eligible

      Does either she or her boyfriend have credit cards? If so, hit the companies
      with a subpoena in an attempt to locate where they have gone when they left
      the children alone. If the mother and boyfriend deny the allegation, support
      will be needed as the witnesses/victims are children.

      How often do they take the children to hotel rooms and why? You might want
      to confirm whether or not the hotels even afford a babysitting service let
      alone having actually sat for the mother.

      Bottom line:

      GOOD ATTORNEY GREAT INVESTIGATION

      ________________________

      818-242-9824 FAX

      a military veteran !

    • Alfred
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 13, 2006
        Sue,

        Thank you so very much to take the time to respond. Your thoughts
        are very helpful and thought provoking. When I was informed of the
        circumstances, my initial reaction was man; Mother is playing Father
        and Grandmother like a fiddle. Fire the attorney and get someone
        that has his or her head on straight. My other summation is that
        Mother, with the assistance of Boyfriend (the ex-cop) has
        manipulated the situation to grab custody of the children in order
        to gain child support and piss Father and Grandmother off…Mother
        obviously does not have good parental skills if what they are
        alleging is true. Below are my comments regarding your questions.
        Thanx Again!!!

        The children have lived their entire life here in the Midwest, being
        raised primarily by Father and Paternal Grandmother. Mother seems
        to have flittered in and out of their lives, (abandonment) thus the
        divorce proceedings, which were initiated by the Father.

        The June 2004 conviction was the actual "confinement," not allowing
        the Mother to leave or use the telephone to make a 911 call.

        Since their separation, Mother and Father have been at odds with
        each other. Not until Father was shown proof of Mother's adulterous
        behavior, i.e. internet IM's, email, etc. did Father initiate
        divorce proceedings. Mother, saw a nugget or two if she gained
        physical custody of the children by bringing out the ugly irrational
        side of Father and Grandmother for display to the local police.
        Recall please that Mother had Father and Grandmother placed in
        police custody at questionable periods.

        The RO's for Father and Grandmother are for two years each. Fathers
        expired this year and I believe it is for Mother only, not the
        children. Grandmother's was issued in August but amended in
        September to allow contact with the children. There was apolice run
        to the house for a disturbance between Mother and Grandmother. I
        have no idea at this time what the text message was, but my
        speculation is that it was something of a volatile nature, i.e.
        threat of bodily harm which would violate the order. Again, having
        him arrested prior to the hearing did not fair well for Father in
        the courts eyes. Imagine being escorted into court in an orange
        jumpsuit and cuffs for an emergency custody hearing... Father
        should have been smarter...

        Mother took custody of the children after Grandmother was arrested
        in August. Not certain where Father was at this time. When Father
        found out that the children were in Tennessee, he petitioned the
        court. There was nothing established for custody at that time other
        than what was being done to take care of the children at that time.
        I can not understand myself why the courts would allow Mother, after
        this time to waltz into court, gain custody and leave the state. i
        suspect there is something else there. stay tuned...

        Alfred Smith III
        Private Detective
        State of Indiana
        Lic# PD10600059
        317 626 3284
        midwestpda1@...

> [...]
        he had
        > physical custody?
        >
        > So after all of these years, the Hamilton County Court took two
        children
        > away from their custodial parent???? Why????? What was new
        other than the
        > alleged text message?
        >
        > Which grandmother, maternal or paternal?
        >
        > If the children truly made those allegations and if they can be
        held to be
        > true, mother will not have much of chance if -
        >
        > 1) A very in-depth investigation is conducted including
        interviewing
        > every hotel employee when children allegedly left alone along
        with the witnesses
        > at the places they went -
        >
        > 2) As previously stated, an ass kicking attorney.
        >

        > • instructed not to speak on the telephone to anyone NOT

        door
        > NOT ABUSE
        >
        > • not being supervised by an adult for long periods of time
        SERIOUS
        > NEGLECT
        >
        > • Cellular telephones sealed in plastic
        bags NOT ABUSE

        > to detect if the children have spoken to anyone while the
        > Mother and Boyfriend are out on the town.
        VERY
        > SERIOUS NEGLECT
        >
        > • Minor children left in hotel rooms unsupervised for long
        > periods of
        time.
        > VERY SERIOUS NEGLECT
        >
        > • It is questionable at this time if the Mother is employed
        Not that
        > important - welfare
        > and by what means she supports the children.
        eligible

        > Does either she or her boyfriend have credit cards? If so, hit
        the companies
        > with a subpoena in an attempt to locate where they have gone when
        they left
        > the children alone. If the mother and boyfriend deny the
        allegation, support
        > will be needed as the witnesses/victims are children.
        >
        > How often do they take the children to hotel rooms and why? You
        might want
        > to confirm whether or not the hotels even afford a babysitting
        service let
        > alone having actually sat for the mother.
        >
        > Bottom line:
        >
        > GOOD ATTORNEY GREAT
        INVESTIGATION

        > Sincerely yours,
        > Sue
        > ________________________
        > Sue Sarkis
        > Sarkis Detective Agency
        >
        > (est. 1976)
        > PI 6564
        > 1346 Ethel Street
        > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
        > 818-242-2505
        > 818-242-9824 FAX
        >
        > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in
        English, thank
        > a military veteran !

      • shaebrown2
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 21, 2011
          Hi ,
          I have something to share about child custody.

          If you have children, a divorce order does not mean your relationship with your former spouse will be over. In the interest of your children, you and your ex will need to communicate and cooperate both during your divorce and after.

          Legal custody involves the right to share in the making of decisions concerning the education, medical care and upbringing of a child. Florida favors joint legal custody of children unless there are compelling reasons to give legal custody to one parent.

          In making a child custody determination, Florida courts will consider the best interest of the child. Factors used in determining a child's best interest include:

          • Which parent is more likely to allow the child frequent and continuing contact with the nonresidential parent
          • The bonds of affection between each parents and the child
          • The ability of each parent to meet the child's needs

          Read more at :- http://tinyurl.com/64pdcmc

          Thanks,
          Theodoreen H. Enfield
          http://www.southflticktlawyer.com