Re: [infoguys-list] Need Basic PI Course

  • greenwood152@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2006
      I don't know of one personally, but give Jeff Picchi a call up in Richmond at "Character Profiles". Or, give DCJS a call...they might even have some useful advise! Although I live in FL I'm also licensed in VA and I go to Jeff's classes every two years. He's a straight shooter and a helpful guy.

      Jeff Greenwood
      Licensed Private Investigator
      Ft. Lauderdale, FL

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 13, 2006
        ION's program has the ability to allow investigation agencies or
        even associations create their own "teaching test". Following this
        note is a link to one i created just to demonstrate how the tet
        works. It was prepared with the assumption that private
        investigators need a basic knowledge of law, insurance investigation
        and the art of logical thinking.

        http://www.ioninc.com/certs/cert2.asp?uniqueid=anyone1&testname=test2

        Anyone interested in utilizing this program for your agency or
        association should email me at lc@... and we will figure out
        a way to benefit everyone.

        Leroy Cook

        ***********

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, VirginiaPI@... wrote:

        > Need Basic PI Course
        >

        > I am looking for a Basic PI training course that I can use in
        house for new
        > hires. If you know of such a course that includes some kind of
        exam I would

      • Leroy Cook
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 13, 2006
          Here is a test to look at as an example of a test any agency owner or
          association education director can create for their own use.

          http://www.ioninc.com/certs/cert2.asp?uniqueid=anyone1&testname=test2

          Using it is not free but the cost is nominal and depends on who and for what
          it is being used.

          Leroy Cook
          ION Incorporated
          Serving good clients and local professional investigators with over 32,000
          referrals since 1990
          <http://www.investigatorsanywhere.com> 800 338-3463
          4548 Jones Road Oak Harbor WA 98277