Legit company with great customer service!

  • Tracy Rudisel
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 9, 2006
      Hello Everyone,

      Check us out www.spytrends.com We know how important customer service is being that we also run our investigations company. I think you'll be impressed with what we have to offer at comparable prices.

      Please feel free to email us with any questions you may have concerning our products at our store.

      zkbecker <zbecker@...> wrote:
      On that note, can anyone recommend legit places to buy good equipment
      with good customer service? Thanks.

      Tracy Rudisel
      Rudisel Investigations
      9457 S.University Blvd.#122
      Littleton, Co. 80126
      303.944.4242
      Rudiselinvestigations@...
      www.rudiselinvestigations.com
      www.spytrends.com
      Member NAIS, PBUS

    • Leif
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 10, 2006
        Visit http://www.spyville.com they offer a toll free number for sales
        and tech. They know how to use what they sell.

        Leif "Krang"

      • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 11, 2006
          There is the right to do business and the wrong way like this trashing of
          Thomas Publishing and NAIS. I have done business with Ralph and Barbara for at
          least 15 years and occasionally have a problem but usually they straighten
          it out. But from what I have seen lately from these self serving e-mails I
          would not trust or do business with this kind that are now trashing NAIS
          (Barbara & Ralph Thomas) Show me any business that does not make occasional
          mistakes including me. I have made a lot of new clients during my association With
          NAIS and Thomas Publications. And what is the track record of these newbies.

          Thomas Hoy
          AM/PM Online Investigations Int'l
          P.O. Box 2072
          Ocean Shores, WA. 98569
          (360) 289-0117 Tel/Fax (360) 289-4662

          Costa Rica Office:
          AM/PM Investigations Int'l
          50 Mts Oesta Bomba Shell, Lava Mas
          Heredia ,Costa Rica 3000

        • VirginiaPI@aol.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 11, 2006
            In a message dated 10/11/2006 2:05:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            TOMPIAM001@... writes:

            There is the right to do business and the wrong way like this trashing of
            Thomas Publishing and NAIS. I have done business with Ralph and Barbara for
            at
            least 15 years and occasionally have a problem but usually they straighten
            it out. But from what I have seen lately from these self serving e-mails I
            would not trust or do business with this kind that are now trashing NAIS
            (Barbara & Ralph Thomas) Show me any business that does not make occasional
            mistakes including me. I have made a lot of new clients during my
            association With
            NAIS and Thomas Publications. And what is the track record of these newbies.

            I assure you it is more than occasional. I can remember several years ago
            buying books that were written in large type and only printed on one side of
            the page, yet advertised as 130 pages or so. AND if you bought the book you
            got a certificate that supposedly proved expertise in that area. When I
            complained they just blew me off.

            Thomas seemed to cater to PI wannabes and definitely not to the real
            professionals with their NAIS badges and membership etc. Their equipment is
            overpriced and usually some kind of foreign made junk knockoff of what you can buy
            elsewhere. AND if service is what you want you definitely need to shop
            elsewhere. I bought a defective piece of equipment from them in the last month
            (even I never learn) and they would not cover shipping for the return so I had
            to PAY to send back their junk and ALSO refunds are out of the question.

            So I reiterate if you do business with Thomas ****BUYER BEWARE*******

            BK Vanhorn
            Vanhorn & Vanhorn
            Clarksburg, WV & Roanoke, VA

            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 11, 2006
              Thomas -

              I do have a question that maybe you can answer since you've actually been
              involved with them. I've been unable to find certain things and perhaps you know
              where I can find them. On the other hand, maybe I just totally
              misunderstand what is being done.

              What is NAIS? Are there members? Since you must be a licensed private
              investigator to form such an association as is mandated by TX law, who formed
              NAIS as a professional association? Or is it simply a non-profit corporate
              association? Obviously it cannot be a for-profit corporation unless, of course,
              members are actually shareholders and their dues and renewals actually
              purchase shares.

              Where can I find the bylaws? Where can I find the Articles of Incorporation?

              OUCH !!! NORAD just flew over at a mighty low level.

              Anyway, if you now any of these answers, I'd appreciate hearing from you. I
              think others would also.

              ________________________

              818-242-9824 FAX

              a military veteran !

            • jrm1@optonline.net
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 11, 2006
                A plane has crashed into a NYC high-rise at 73rd Street. They think it was
                a helicopter although witnesses have described a 4 passenger white piper cub
                type plane.
                Now a 4 alarm fire (Need response from 4 firehouses)
                It is believed the plane belonged to NY Yankees pitcher Cory Lidle who died
                in the crash.

                John Misak
                US UNCOVER, NY
                `1 888 US UNCOVER
                info@...

                HYPERLINK
                "http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=1003554/grpspId=1705059354/msgId
                =10125/stime=1160599620/nc1=1/nc2=2/nc3=3"