SKIPTRACE TRAINING and MAKING MONEHY

  • Steve Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2006
      Over the last several weeks as I watch the various boards discuss skiptracing and what to do. We here at RZD Investigative Group, Inc / Skiptrace consultants have the methods. We will come out and train you or your team to skiptrace. We will provide you with the methods to obtain POE info, non pub info, obtain forwarding addresses from the post office, and obtain PO Box info.

      We provide a training manual, a CD with about 500 free internet links that can provide information. This also comes with personalized instruction. We do a two day seminar that covers all facets of skiptracing. We can also help with the marketing for your PI/ Skip company.

      This is all personalized for you and your company. Our seminars are done over a Saturday and Sunday. This way you don't take people off the phones during the week. What is even better is you wind up saving money by not farming out your SKIP FILES.

      Visit our website at http://www.skiptraceconsultants.com and let us know that you were there.

      Thank you.

      Steven B. Taylor
      RZD Investigative Group, Inc