Attorney Referral

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2006
      I am looking for an attorney in Atlanta, Georgia that specializes in
      military law. If anyone here has any recommendations, please email
      me privately.

      This is for a friend of mine, I am not attempting to solicit work,
      or make any monetary gains from this. Just trying to help a friend
      out. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

      Take care, all.

      Rick.